Invitation to upgrade ……..

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 14 13:05:17 EST 2013

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

For some time now, an icon appears in my dock (Mac) which I did
not put there, and which executes from time to time (when I run
a LiveCode stack), and which incites me to make a decision :

It is called "LiveCode Setup" - and invites me to upgrade LiveCode.

….. "Remind me Later" - "Skip This Version" - "Update Now" ….

I tried to remove it from my dock - Doesn't work !
I tried to find the app "LiveCode Installer" to delete it - no GO !
I tried "Skip this version" - Ignores - same message again later.

I have LiveCode 5.5 - I don't want LiveCode 6.1.3 or 6.5.0-rc-3.

I imagine that the mechanism is triggered by my running 5.5.

Does anybody know how to get rid of this annoying message,
apart from buying the LiveCode update, of course ! !

Sigh !

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"