How to get rid of a front script

Ruediger Wilhelm wilhelm.forchheim at freenet.de
Wed Nov 13 13:31:41 EST 2013

Scott,

the problem is, the button to remove the script from does not exist any
more.

"put the frontScripts" shows a List of paths:

button id 1117 of group id 1016 of card id 1002 of stack "C:/Program
Files/RunRev/LiveCode 6.1.2/Toolset/revlibrary.rev"
button id 1116 of group id 1016 of card id 1002 of stack "C:/Program
Files/RunRev/LiveCode 6.1.2/Toolset/revlibrary.rev"
button id 1042 of card id 1002 of stack "C:/Program Files/RunRev/LiveCode
6.1.2/Toolset/revlibrary.rev"
stack "C:/Program Files/RunRev/LiveCode 6.1.2/Toolset/revdebugger.rev"

What could I do with it?

Ruedger