cantSelect and graphics

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Nov 9 14:54:53 EST 2013

Was surprised to find you're right.  Drawing doesn't seem to start on a
cantSelect-ed object.

But if you set the disabled of the object to true, drawing should
start/work as expected.

A good tip when you want to make a custom background in an app upon which
you can draw, drag-select, etc: set the cantSelect and disabled properties
of the underlying background object/s to true.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design