Algorithm for Direction Change upon Collision

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:59:34 EST 2013

Guys, thank you all…
Please, forgive me for late reply; I was out all day visiting our customers.

@Mark,
I’ll implement both of your suggestions.
I’m sure they’re gonna solve the issue.

@Jim,
Your code in Nine Ball is excellent.
I’m afraid, I have to spend many hours just to understand it :)
The way you handle the collisions seems more sophisticated and -hopefully- less hungry in terms of processing power.

I’ll find a way to merge two methods to find most economic {again, in terms of processing power} code to keep the FramePerSeconds rate high.

Thanks again, you’re always helpful…

Best,

~ Ender Nafi