Facebook game application

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Nov 7 12:14:39 EST 2013

Hi Sergio,

Most things are possible with LiveCode!
Could you give a few more details about what types of things
you are trying to accomplish?  For example:  I need to be able to
programmatically data mine names and facial images to put into
the game.

An answer to such a question might be:
First check to see that such a thing doesn’t violate the terms of service for FaceBook.
Yes, you can use LiveCode to search for data in various pages.

Hope that helps.  If not please give us a little more to go on.

Good luck,

Rick