On-Rev desktop client

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Wed Nov 6 15:56:11 EST 2013

When you do the server in stacks with “starts using” does the stack have contention issues when 10 people are hitting the CGI at the exact same time? Or does it open a copy of the stack, do it’s thing, and return data out the CGI connection without causing problems for all the other CGI connections happening at the same time?

I guess the big tell is, if you set a field in the stack from one connection, can you see that value with the next CGI connection, ie is the stack shared and used one at a time?

Kee