Detect a Column Heading Clicked and Highlight the Column

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:51:09 EST 2013

Hi Ray,

You can use DGH for this.

1. In the scripts topic, click on the  "Columns sorting"'s install
script button and select the "Disable sort" option

2. For highlighting a column by clicking on it's header, please follow
this lesson:
http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/4068/l/56190-how-do-i-change-the-default-header-behavior-of-a-datagrid

and install the "Select column" script.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Ray <ray at linkit.com> wrote:
> Anybody know how to do this in a datagrid?  I'd like to keep the datagrid
> unsortable so I hope this doesn't require setting a property which will let
> users click a column heading and sort by it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ray

Best,
--