RELEASE: LiveCode 6.1.3-rc-2
heather at runrev.com
Wed Nov 6 18:11:38 CET 2013
Dear list members,
We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 6.1.3-rc-2.
Warning: this is not a stable release. Please ensure you back up your
stacks before testing them.
This maintenance release contains the following changes:
7 bug fixes:
* 11399 - iOS doesn't load any data unless the HTTP status code is 200
* 11385 - Ampersands in any of the Mac standalone settings prevent launching on Mavericks
* 11379 - the childControlIds / childControlNames properties can return empty lines
* 11289 - Some long URLs cause a crash in revBrowser
* 11285 - Font settings don't work correctly in multi-line text fields on iOS 7
* 11242 - The iOS native scroller doesn't work correctly on iOS 7
* 11114 - secureMode restricts access to network
This release can be downloaded from:
The LiveCode Team.
Customer Services Manager
More information about the use-livecode