Keyboard in IOS and Field Focus

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:17:48 EST 2013

Hi All

I am trying to find any approaches where the card objects "Text Input" can
be adjusted when the keyboard covers the input field. I've spent hours
looking for a "Standard Approach" where LiveCode addresses this need.

The field focus seems to be the key to selecting the field and the
relocation of the field to be moved into view from behind the popup
keyboard is the issue.

This needs to work where a background may or may not be present. I think
that the background if present would allow the relocation in a script when
the focus is set to an input field. But I cannot find anything that
describes the script or any other options for moving the Input field/s up
above the popup keyboard. If you have a solution I would like to see this
scripting solution?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41