Commas in stack names

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Nov 5 18:54:53 EST 2013

On 11/5/13 5:38 PM, dunbarx at aol.com wrote:
> Jacque.
>

> Couldn't you substitute some arcane char for the comma, and restore
> it when you rebuild your navigation pathname?

I could, but I decided to just delete the commas when naming the stacks
(the names aren't visible in the title bar.) Most of my navigation
funnels through two handlers so adapting those wasn't hard, but I need
to scan a couple thousand lines of script to check for, as Monte said,
"repercussions."

I've been at it all afternoon. When I got irritated enough, I wrote to
the list. I'm about done now, but sheesh.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com