On-Rev desktop client

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Tue Nov 5 18:23:03 EST 2013

Sadly no.

When I asked support about this a while ago I was just pointed in the direction of 3rd party software. :-/

The On-rev client was just about useable until the recent server change, now it's totally dead and for some obscure reason RR don't seem to want to do anything about it.

I know I would like to see it resurrected, especially if it's updated with a secure connection, but it doesn't seem like too many others are interested.

Paul