Making Games with LiveCode Blog?

RunRevPlanet feed at smpcsupport.com
Mon Nov 4 17:50:02 EST 2013

Hi There,

Rick, Marian, William (and anyone else who may have posted between me checking
the feed and writing this) thanks for the encouragement.

JB, "professional look and feel" in terms of artwork is not my strong suit, but
showing LiveCode code achieving certain results would probably be the focus.

Richard, thank you for the link. Imagine if a resource like that had algorithms
in the LiveCode language! Not that I plan to attempt anything so comprehensive,
just a modest blog.

Georges, when you say "customizable games" do mean where the user can create
their own content?

As some already have, or are working on games, you may be well ahead of me so
don't get your expectations too high. I expect to start with simple stuff (Pong
anyone?) and see where it takes me.

Cheers,
--
Scott McDonald
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"