[REQUEST] Code to slant, skew and distort images

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Nov 2 22:18:32 EDT 2013

On 03/11/2013, at 12:40 PM, Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com> wrote:

> As far as I know, these capabilities have never been available, either by
> RunRev or by 3rd parties.  We could do some nice 2-1/2D effects with these
> capabilities, for sure, but they need to be added to the engine (along
> with sub-pixel positioning).
>
> Somewhat frustrating that one can do a fair number of image
> transformations using CSS and/or Javascript, but not LiveCode:
> http://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/transform

FWIW I asked here (http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=16617) about affine transformations on individual objects. Not going to happen for a while. It could be different for images though and work somewhat like (and integrate with the angle property).

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!