[REQUEST] Code to slant, skew and distort images

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 22:02:04 EDT 2013

Hi Scott,

Scott Rossi wrote
> As far as I know, these capabilities have never been available, either by
> RunRev or by 3rd parties.  We could do some nice 2-1/2D effects with these
> capabilities, for sure, but they need to be added to the engine (along
> with sub-pixel positioning).
> Somewhat frustrating that one can do a fair number of image
> transformations using CSS and/or Javascript, but not LiveCode:
> http://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/transform

If imagemagick do not add 50 megabytes to every application,
certainly, would be an ideal candidate:

http://www.imagemagick.org/script/license.php

"Before we get to the text of the license, lets just review what the license
says in simple terms:
It allows you to:
freely download and use ImageMagick software, in whole or in part, for
personal, company internal, or commercial purposes;
use ImageMagick software in packages or distributions that you create;
link against a library under a different license;
link code under a different license against a library under this license;
merge code into a work under a different license;
extend patent grants to any code using code under this license;
and extend patent protection."

Let's keep the hope!

Al