error in test contion

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Nov 2 20:12:26 EDT 2013

Could it be a statement further down the if statement block that is causing
the problem?  I know the error points to the line with the if statement but
I think I've seen instances before of error messages pointing to the "root"
line rather than the line that actually caused the error.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>