Unable to compile a IOS app

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 12:51:24 EDT 2013

Hi

I need to correct my typed description of the error:

"Linking for armv7 failed with g++: failed to exec/Application/Xcode.app/
Contents/Developer/usr/bin/clang ++: no such file directory"

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41