Continuing a script after cloning a stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu May 23 18:35:10 EDT 2013

Hi Jacque,
You've probably seen the follow up emails on this, but the noting after the
clone command executes.  I set a break point right at the clone command and
after stepping into the clone statement, the debugger did not advance to
the next statement and the script terminated.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>