start using stack

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu May 23 06:56:00 EDT 2013

It's all too easy to have a file be corrupted when ftp-ing it by
inadvertently using the wrong mode, so I'd start by checking that the
stack was copied in binary mode, while the .lc (or whatever) file was
copied as text mode.

If that doesn't help, then I'd be happy to try the same files on my
on-rev server; email me the .lc and the stack file you are having
trouble with (i.e. the small test ones - not your real stack :-) and
I'll try them out   -- alex at tweedly.net

-- Alex.