link to 6.0.1 build 1513

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Thu May 9 17:50:37 EDT 2013

On 05/09/2013 04:23 PM, John Dixon wrote:
> I should have been a little clearer... I meant the community edition... There was a green banner in the top left when I logged into my products and I downloaded the community edition 6.0.1 build 1513 from there the other day... the green banner has gone and the link (in orange) now only offer to download 6.0.0...
>
> I just wondered where they had put it now... they seem to have a habit of letting us play 'hide & seek'...:-(

There are several download links but they don't seem to have been
updated. Changing them works, so:

http://files.on-rev.com/LiveCodeCommunityInstaller-6_0_1-Mac.dmg

http://files.on-rev.com/LiveCodeCommunityInstaller-6_0_1-Linux.x86

http://files.on-rev.com/LiveCodeCommunityInstaller-6_0_1-Windows.exe

Generally (apart form the links not being the very latest version),
downloading couldn't really be much easier. One goes to runrev.com and
clicks anywhere on the huge banner promoting LiveCode Community Edition
and it takes you to a page with download links.

To see the download links for LC Community in the Store, including links
to other OS versions, login and go to your products and then logout or
try this direct link:

http://www.runrev.com/store/account/products/ (these links are currently
6.0.0)

Good luck!