Anyone else experiencing crashes with Commercial Build 1513?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue May 7 22:52:33 EDT 2013

On 5/7/13 9:06 PM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:

> But in this case, I was actually being serious.
>
> Hanging while attempting to quit the IDE is so common I barely notice when
> I force quit; it's been this way since I started last year.

That's unusual, I think something else is wrong. Apps won't quit if
there are pending messages in the queue, or if a process is left open,
or if there is any other kind of unfinished business (except for open
files, those close themselves.) Is your stack running something when you
try to quit? Maybe an external is trying to do something?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com