revOpenDatabase acting differently in IDE and standalone

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed May 1 00:46:13 EDT 2013

Richard-

> I'm *trying* to get commercial 6.0.1, but all I've found so far is community.

> I *absolutely* need commercial, as I need the stacks encrypted.

Well, as has been mentioned before, you don't need to encrypt them
until you're ready to push them out into the wild. Until then there's
no difference between the community edition and the commercial one.
You can develop without encryption, then protect stuff at the last
minute. In fact, that's the recommended procedure.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net