Blocking COPY ?

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Sun Mar 31 16:26:27 EDT 2013

Richmond,

This works for Cmd+C & Cmd+X if you add a menubar to Mac OS X…

--The following menuPick handler was generated by the Menu Builder.
on menuPick pWhich
   switch pWhich
      case "Cut"
         answer "nice try, chum"
         break
      case "Copy"
         answer "nice try, chum"
         break
      case "Paste"
         --Insert script for Paste menu item here
         break
      case "Clear"
         --Insert script for Clear menu item here
         break
      case "Preferences"
         --Insert script for Preferences menu item here
         break
   end switch
end menuPick

Paul