Best data import approach

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Sat Mar 30 15:47:16 EDT 2013

One last item... once again, it comes improperly formatted source data.
When the datagrid loads I need to sort it by date and then by time.
However, my date and time data looks like this:  Mon, Feb 11   TAB    9:59
AM

What would be a good approach to convert these two items to a sortable
format?

SKIP