URL handling

John Allijn jallijn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 15:28:24 EDT 2013

Hi,
I'm working on a windows application that relies a lot on database qeuries. Both reading and writing of data.
On the server side I use php scripts.
In my application I use syntax like "Put URL tURL into tResult".
It all works well, but I am the only user on the database.
I am wondering what happens when lots of people (about a thousand) use this app. Will livecode wait until the php script is finished? Should there be some error handling on time-outs? If so, what is the best way to do that?
Best regards,
John Allijn