How to clone invisible a stack?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Mar 29 05:44:08 EDT 2013

Hi André,

Thre's a good chance that script run when you clone the stack, which make it visible. Lock the messages before cloning the stack.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.