[OT] Domain & Hosting Service Advice

Ender Nafi Elekçioğlu endernafi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:51:36 EDT 2013

Ok, Amazon EC2 is way over my head :)
I didn't understand even the concept, not much a web guy I am, huh?
Hourly prices, cluster gpu instances, high-memory micro reserves…  :-o

I need hosting for our simple business-card website and it will be a test-ground for my iOS apps.
Thanks to my current hosting service, all our websites are down `_´
They didn't bother to inform me that my subscription is due to renewal.
Why the others are down, I don't know and I won't ask.
I'll just cut the strings.

So, I'm going to transfer my domains to name'com
and for hosting there are 3 choices:
I'm waiting reply from Mark {economy-x-talk},
if their service doesn't suit to my needs then either dreamhost'com or jaguarpc'com…

As always, posting my question to this list was the right decision;
you all have been so much helpful.

Thanks,

~ Ender Nafi

~… together, we're smarter …~