Adding a folder to a zip archive

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Mar 27 19:27:56 EDT 2013

Yes, it works great.  Only reason I don't want to use it is because this is
to do with my lcStackBrowser plugin.

Right now, installation consists of putting it into their plugins folder.
 I might be misunderstanding something  but using Trevor's code sounds like
you need an installer process of some sort to recreate the directory
structure on the user's machine and I don;t have such a thing right now.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>