[OT] Domain & Hosting Service Advice

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Mar 27 12:54:02 EDT 2013

On Mar 27, 2013, at 7:15 AM, Ender Nafi Elekçioğlu <endernafi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does RunRev offer a Domain & Hosting service?
> I vaguely recall a post in this list with a lot of praise to such a service of RunRev…
> If there is, do you recommend it?
>
> Or, could you advise any other services?
> The main factor for me is reliability.
>
> Do you suggest keeping the domains and hostings in different companies?
> For example, hostings on the godaddy'com and domains on the register'com?

It really depends on what type of hosting you need.  Price, speed, live support, on-line controls…
BlueHost has been a good solution for price, good speed, uptime, and ease of use.
MediaTemple.net has amazing speed and throughput, but costs a bit more.

For your DNS needs, I highly suggest name.com.  They are very affordable, have great online controls, and are very affordable.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
canelasoftware.com