BorderColor of an image

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Mar 26 21:21:15 EDT 2013

Well it worked so at least the dictionary is right!  I ended setting the
borderColor of the stack since setting it for the card gave my card a blue
border which I didn't want.

Seems a really odd way of doing things since it could give a colored border
to lots of things you don't want it on and you'd have to plough thru them
all specifically setting their border to what it used to be.  Fortunately,
I didn't have to do that.

Roger, I didn't use your method since it got a little complicated for my
circumstance but I'll remember it for future use.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>