iOS scroller performance

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Mar 25 18:05:03 EDT 2013

On 26/03/2013, at 8:17 AM, Gerry Orkin wrote:

> Excellent - have you uploaded the new one to your site?

Not yet, I need work out how much the changes might break existing mergDataGridScrollers first. There are a few quirks now too. The main one is the datagrid gets resized to it's full height because you can't actually scroll the datagrid you can only scroll the mergDataGridScroller. I think for most apps this won't be a killer but anyone wanting to display very long lists might need to come up with some kind of paging scheme...

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services