Ungroup a nested group

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:38:31 EDT 2013

yep, that's what I did in navigator way back when: set
relayergroupedcontrols to true, make the changes by assigning layers (which
can be tricky) and you're set. If you're deleting, I'm not sure you even
need to do that. Delete group "<whatever>" should work regardless of how
many groups "<whatever>" is nested in.

gc