Autosave from field?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Mar 24 18:17:40 EDT 2013

One extra thought.  Maybe it would be good for openField to set a custom
property of the field to true and have a closefield/exitfield handler to
set it to false Then have SaveMeCheeses check the custom property
before sending the message to itself.  Might prevent some unnecessary saves.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>