Nested array comparisons

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Mar 24 16:26:07 EDT 2013

On 25/03/2013, at 7:06 AM, Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> If you really need to know this, then you'll have to investigate this by yourself. You can't doubt me without proving that I'm wrong, but if you prove that I'm wrong then I'll be happy to be corrected and learn something.

I'm not sure I really need to know this Mark but I'm wondering how you know it which is why I asked where it was documented. FWIW even if it were true I wouldn't recommend someone use a solution like that unless it were documented by RunRev because some optimisation of arrayEncode or arrays in general could break it at any time.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!