Nested array comparisons

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Mar 24 16:02:07 EDT 2013

On 25/03/2013, at 6:55 AM, Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> If you use them in the same line of a script, both arrayEncode function will treat arrays in the same way. The list of keys is not random.

Where is this documented? Why does the same line or a different line make a difference?

I know the list of keys is not random but there's no guarantee on the order as far as I know and I'd want to do a significant amount of testing before I assume two arrays created under different circumstances might return the keys in the same order.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!