Learning by... Avoiding mistakes

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Mar 23 20:59:40 EDT 2013

Time used to was that flowcharts were essential.  Talking about the days of
punched cards/paper tape and overnight compiles.  If you screwed something
up, another day goes by before you could fix it so you really needed to pay
attention.

I still do flowcharts but just scribbles on pieces of paper to show the
overall flow of a process.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>