how to play WMV videos on Windows

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Sat Mar 23 11:44:17 EDT 2013

Hi Claude,

thanks for the feedback. Tried what you suggested. Using revBrowser
and a Flash player HD 720p H.264 QuickTime mov files play fine even
the MP4 AVC ones. So, this means that I don't anymore need to find
out how to to play WMV on Windows systems with QuickTime installed.
Nonetheless it seemingly turns out that the player object is pretty
useless on Windows with QuickTime installed when it comes to playing
video, at least when there is a demand for decent quality.
Hopefully this will change in the near future.

Thanks again

Ralf