inverse of intersect array with templateArray

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Mar 23 03:13:32 EDT 2013

Hi Folks

Just checking if there isn't an undocumented inverse of the intersect command? What I need is a function that can take two multi-dimensional arrays and return only keys and elements that both don't have in common.. I'm guessing I need to implement this myself as a recursive function but just want to make sure before I go ahead seeing as intersect seems to do the exact opposite of what I want...

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!