use-livecode Digest, Vol 114, Issue 37

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 04:11:55 EDT 2013

Hi Pete

You could also use (not tested, though I'm pretty sure I've used it in the past):

start editing grp "yourGroupName"
-- do your img importing and formatting etc
---
stop editing

HTH

cheers

Alan

--
Alan Stenhouse
alanstenhouse at hotmail.com

Check out our apps on the App Store:

BeatSpeak - the multilingual talking metronome;
EV-Point - Find your nearest Electric Vehicle Recharge Station.