Lion vs Mtn Lion

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Mar 15 10:18:36 EDT 2013

Thanks Mark,

One thing that I am noticing is that on my Wife's 10.7.5 I am having problems launching apps that I built as stand-alones on my 10.8.2 machine as "Universal". I have to copy the stack over to 10.7.5 and then build from there in order for them to work. Not sure what that is about and too tired to figure it out.

Thanks

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
mcgrath3 at mac.com