Scaling Fonts

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:37:26 EDT 2013

Scott,

It sounds like you are implying that none of the existing livecode fonts are TrueType.   I thought that Helvetica was a trueType font, but in my testing it does not seem to scale.

Humm re-re-reading your message.... so I need to find out the name of the base fonts in IOS and use one of them?

I have no fonts of my own and have no idea where to get them or understand any of the licensing issues. So I am looking to use an existing font if possible.

-= Mike