New parsing possibilities

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 12 10:06:41 EDT 2013

Hi,

I think a link to the discussion on the forum would be appropriate:
http://qery.us/35v

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.