Windows kill process

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Mar 11 18:59:08 EDT 2013

Monte,

My problem is that it is too late in the game for me to switch. I thought about open process for text read first off but we had already had it set up this way. Now, I only have two more days till my dead line. So I can't change course now. I thought it would have been much smoother using open close process.

Thanks

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com