Stackoverflow : new LiveCode questions

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Mar 11 16:06:02 EDT 2013

On 12/03/2013, at 6:59 AM, dunbarx at aol.com wrote:

> This site costs $13 per month. Much as I love to kibitz about LC, I don't know if I am willing to pay for the privilege.

Ah... missed that. I suspect I'd give it a miss too... perhaps RunRev should have a rep there though incase someone asks a LiveCode question although I'm not even sure if it's worth it for them. There's too many ways to get good answers without moving it behind a paywall. It appears if you answer a few questions a month then you get free membership but even still...

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!