[mergext] Help with Dropbox external

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Mar 10 21:06:45 EDT 2013

I can't seem to get a response from Dropbox when I call any of the mergDropbox commands. I've setup an app on Dropbox, so I have an app key and secret to pass in the mergDropbox setup command but nothing happens when I do. All this works fine in the demo stack that comes with the external (which links me to Monte's demo Dropbox app) BTW.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that my Dropbox app status is 'development' rather than 'production', but if it is then I'm unsure how to proceed as I am unable to apply for production status until I have successfully linked to the app - which seems like a catch 22 situation to me.

Any ideas? Monte?

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd
Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Medical Eduction Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne