Fwd: Stackoverflow : new LiveCode questions

John Craig john at splash21.com
Sun Mar 10 18:48:27 EDT 2013

I've got a cron job running on on-rev that checks for new LiveCode
questions on stack overflow.  If there are new questions it hasn't seen
before, it emails me the details as a digest (see output below).
I can set up an email list if anyone is interested - or even post to
this list.  The cron job can be modified to run every minute, every
hour, etc. , but only sends a report when new data is available.