Anyone got any clues on this?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 9 12:59:50 EST 2013

On 3/9/13 2:52 AM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> I do realise I would have had a faster response here but there is a
> method to my madness ;-)

I understand, but for the benefit of everyone, it would be better if you
posted the actual question both places. Those of us who are busy or
technologically disabled won't be able to help and won't take a detour
to go look it up. Those who are willing and able to switch over to a
different app and take the time to deal with a non-intuitive web
interface can answer at SO. You will help not only your cause that way,
but the rest of us as well.

We need the information in both places. There is a very good record of
these archives in at least two places already, it stretches back ten
years, and it is easy to search. I would like to continue that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com