Anyone got any clues on this?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Mar 9 03:52:24 EST 2013

On 09/03/2013, at 7:34 PM, Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com> wrote:

> Point locations are relative to card.

I kind of worked that out. What I don't understand is why given there's a portable option of points being relative to the loc of the object just like markerPoints are relative to the loc of the point. I guess though I'd only get that kind of detail from RunRev. Either way it seems to me that the fact that it's relative to the card should be noted in the docs.

I do realise I would have had a faster response here but there is a method to my madness ;-)

Thanks

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!