conference last day questions...

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Mar 8 16:22:25 EST 2013

My hope is that %99 of this NDA business is a thing of the past. We're kicking on for another night then off to Paris on Saturday for a bit of culture. London for a few nights before is going to be great too... Already have tickets and dinner reservations for The Tempest at the Globe on Saturday night ;-)

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!