StackOverflow

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri Mar 8 11:40:40 EST 2013

90 percent of the issues I am trying to search and fix in other programming
languages end up being found on StackOverflow. I am not a big user there,
but it seems that it is quickly becoming the most popular help forum
directed at developers of all kinds. I think the attempt is to get the
development industry at large to notice livecode by making sure there is a
presence there.

Andrew