LiveCode and Mathematica

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Mar 6 15:36:17 EST 2013

I don't know what Mathematica exports. Does it export the code to generate an image for the graph? My guess is it just exports the functions and you would need to plot the results yourself in LC. You also might want to check the license on the code that Mathematica generates before distributing it...

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!